Roadblocks are divided into fixed roadblocks and mobile roadblocks (which are road cones and liftable roadblocks).
After setting up, fixed roadblocks cannot be moved. So, there are some drawbacks. However, due to the flexibility, mobile roadblocks such as traffic cones are widely used. The following parts will let you understand the advantages and applications of automatic roadblocks.
1. Effective urban traffic control: They can provide an overall solution to replace fixed roadblocks such as guard posts, railings, chains, etc. Also, they can effectively solve the problem of vehicle parking at intersection control. They have multiple functions, for example, they can set up pedestrian streets or restrict vehicle access and exit during peak times.
2. Good safety performance: They have a strong ability to resist impact, and they are used in some sensitive areas, such as embassies, consulates, government agencies, banks, etc.
3. Good mobility: Their biggest advantage is that they will not change the layout of the original space, which is mainly due to its flexible mobility and concealable functions.
They are widely used on many occasions such as urban transportation, military and important national institutions' gates and surrounding areas, pedestrian streets, highways, toll stations, airports, schools, banks, large clubs, parking lots, etc. By restricting passing vehicles, they can effectively ensure the traffic order, which is the safety of major facilities and places.
1. The gates of important units such as national institutions and the military: Lifting anti-riot roadblocks can be controlled by electric, remote control or swiping cards, etc. They can effectively prevent the entry of vehicles from external units and the illegal vehicles break into.
2. Pedestrian street: Elevating roadblocks can be installed at the pedestrian street intersections. Usually, roadblocks are in a raised state to restrict the entry and exit of vehicles. In case of emergency or special circumstances (such as fire, first aid, leadership inspection, etc.), roadblocks can be quickly lowered to allow vehicles to pass.
3. Road isolation belt: Lifting roadblocks can be used in the isolation belt of incomplete closed roads, and they can prevent vehicles from turning left or turning around. In case of special circumstances such as road construction and road congestion, roadblocks can be lowered to divert vehicles.
4. Multi-function square: During the day, roadblocks will be raised to prevent vehicles from entering the square. At night, they can use the square as a temporary parking lot. Vehicles can enter the parking lot by putting down roadblocks.
5: Open park: Lifting roadblocks can be installed at the intersections of open parks. Usually, roadblocks are raised to prevent vehicles from passing so that visitors can pass freely. In case of special circumstances, roadblocks can be lowered to let vehicles pass.
6. They can be used in residential areas, banks, schools and other places where vehicles are restricted to access and ensure the effective use of fire escapes.
7. Highway: Lifting roadblocks can be used for emergency road closure, which are convenient and fast, and they can also solve the police force.